The GPCA Human Capital Convention 2012 event will explore the fundamental issues affecting Operational Excellence from personal and professional perspectives, including organization transformation culture, change leadership, innovation culture, and talent management
Disruptive innovation and technological change is reshaping today’s corporate workforce dynamics. Globalization is allowing companies to access talent from anywhere. Entrepreneurship mindset is at its peak. Innovation and R&D are raising intellectual standards. Operational excellence is disrupting traditional business models and going beyond effectiveness and efficiency boundaries, it has become more about agility and sustainability of change which has launched us into a third industrial revolution. Corporate Management around the globe is seeking improved productivity of its human capital. Hence, one of the central challenges will be how to innovate quickly enough, how to engage your workforce, how to use HR analytics to put the right employees in the right jobs and how to build leadership capabilities that meet present and future business needs.
The combination of globalization and technological innovation means that work has become omnipresent and all-consuming. Striking a sustainable balance between the imperatives of innovation and change, on the one hand, and the demands for a manageable work-life balance , on the other, will be one of the great themes of the coming decades. The GPCA Human Capital Convention 2012 is designed for senior-level decision makers, line business leaders and professionals from all disciplines who value the role of human capital to advance economic growth.
We look forward to you joining us at our convention to debate and explore what thought leaders and experts in the field will share at this mega petrochemical’s people event.
- What is Change and why is Change Important in an Organization?
- Why the fears from and resistances to change?
- What are challenges of implementing change effectively and the reasons for change failures?
- What is a leader's role in driving, managing and sustaining change?
- What is change management and why is it important?
- How does change management work?
- What is change leadership, and how is that different from change management?
- Building change leadership capability – the underlying competencies critical for any change leader to have